1kva pure sinewave ups for projector

vidh2024

Hi, I need suggestions for 1kva ups with surge protection for 387w projector. Only projector will be connected, all i need is 3-4 mts time, just to shut down the projector when there is power cut.

In this forum some are using APC 2200VA Line Interactive UPS, which I think is 2kva, 1200 watts and priced around 16k,which I think is not needed as I am not going to connect any audio devices(only projector).

I already have a APC Back-UPS BX1100C-IN 1100VA / 660W..I don't know whether this is pure sinwave and what's the difference between this and this apc line interactive ups. Is this enough or What should I buy, Which brand is reliable?

Faced power board failure issue in my previous benq projector, in spite of using apc ups and i still don't know the reason for it.
Your suggestions will be helpful in choosing the right ups.Thanks

Last edited:
APC Easy UPS BVX1200LI-IN 1200VA / 650W, 230V, UPS

APC Back-UPS BX1100C-IN 1100VA / 660W, 230V, UPS

What's the difference between these 2 ups.. First one is the latest model.Which is best for projector?

Hi, I need suggestions for 1kva ups with surge protection for 387w projector. Only projector will be connected, all i need is 3-4 mts time, just to shut down the projector when there is power cut.

In this forum some are using APC 2200VA Line Interactive UPS, which I think is 2kva, 1200 watts and priced around 16k,which I think is not needed as I am not going to connect any audio devices(only projector).

I already have a APC Back-UPS BX1100C-IN 1100VA / 660W..I don't know whether this is pure sinwave and what's the difference between this and this apc line interactive ups. Is this enough or What should I buy, Which brand is reliable?

Faced power board failure issue in my previous benq projector, in spite of using apc ups and i still don't know the reason for it.
Your suggestions will be helpful in choosing the right ups.Thanks
Am using microtek 925sw pure sinewave inverter. Have been using it for more than a decade now and its excellent.bought it for 4k without battery. Using a 80ah exide battery.
I have a dlp projector and the power consumption is too high. But still the inverter is good with denon avr and android boxes and some fans and....aling with projector

It has overload protection and surge protection too.

Am using microtek 925sw pure sinewave inverter. Have been using it for more than a decade now and its excellent.bought it for 4k without battery. Using a 80ah exide battery.
I have a dlp projector and the power consumption is too high. But still the inverter is good with denon avr and android boxes and some fans and....aling with projector

It has overload protection and surge protection too.
Thanks for the information 🙂

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back