3D Emitter for projector Optoma HD141x

sameuun

hi guys and gurus, :)

I recently purchased a Projector Optoma HD141x from amazon.com
and i thought for 3D viewing I had nothing to do(just plug and play)
but came across with the new term device named 3D emitter :(

My questions is
1.I really dont know which one is gud or bad?
2.Should i buy it locally or just import it if its a way better in prices and of-course in quality?
3.Which brand shud i look for?( its some DLP technology ready)
4.any personal reviews/experience will definitely helpful
5.Where to put it for optimum use, behind/front/side, (askinng cuz im constructing my room, if i were known a better placing position i wud keep in mind)
6. I dont have 3D active glasses as of now, will buy once sure which to go with err 3D emitter.

need ur help guys,
thank u :)

@sameuun
I dont have the projector but i do have the manual. (I usually keep reading PDF manuals to decide better on my potential electronic purchases) One page (#15) i found the picture which shows there are two ways to get 3D out of this - with and without emitter.

1) Without emitter- needs DLP link 3D glasses, OR
2) with emitter- needs RF 3D glasses.

Hope more searching on the same, or experienced forum members in either technology will further help.

@sameuun
I dont have the projector but i do have the manual. (I usually keep reading PDF manuals to decide better on my potential electronic purchases) One page (#15) i found the picture which shows there are two ways to get 3D out of this - with and without emitter.

1) Without emitter- needs DLP link 3D glasses, OR
2) with emitter- needs RF 3D glasses.

Hope more searching on the same, or experienced forum members in either technology will further help.
Hi bro,
Thnx for the.input :)

So which glasses are cheaper, dlp or rf?
Also the quality, is it same in both?

Hi bro,
Thnx for the.input :)

So which glasses are cheaper, dlp or rf?
Also the quality, is it same in both?

By my general search, quite obvious from the only requirement of glasses , DLP link glasses are much cheaper but needs to be in line of sight between screen and glasses.

RF glasses are expensive and the need of emitter makes it more so. but they have the benefit that line of sight is not required.

In terms of quality output RF vs DLP, i am still reading . perhaps some friends here can help. Anyone?

hi guys and gurus, :)

I recently purchased a Projector Optoma HD141x from amazon.com
and i thought for 3D viewing I had nothing to do(just plug and play)
but came across with the new term device named 3D emitter :(

My questions is
1.I really dont know which one is gud or bad?
2.Should i buy it locally or just import it if its a way better in prices and of-course in quality?
3.Which brand shud i look for?( its some DLP technology ready)
4.any personal reviews/experience will definitely helpful
5.Where to put it for optimum use, behind/front/side, (askinng cuz im constructing my room, if i were known a better placing position i wud keep in mind)
6. I dont have 3D active glasses as of now, will buy once sure which to go with err 3D emitter.

need ur help guys,
thank u :)

I also have the same problem
IMG

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back