4k Hdmi Splitter

vidh2024

I have two devices. One is 4k projector and the other is 1080p tv. I am using MI 4K box and this 4k hdmi splitter

But the problem is both are getting only 1080p when splitter is used. When hdmi cable is connected directly to mi box , 4k signal is perfect on projector. But when splitter is used, getting only 1080p on both the devices. Using 4k hdmi cables only.. What is the reason for this?

What should I buy?

Last edited:
Only one device will be used at a time(either 1080p tv or 4k projector) .. I want the splitter to give the 4k signal to the projector and 1080p to tv.. But the splitter that i am using is giving only 1080p to the 4k projector.. So what splitter should I buy?(1000rs range)

Yes, the HDMI splitter is not useful for connecting two different devices.

I, too, have purchased one HDMI splitter at Rs.400 (from Amazon) for connecting to my Jio STB and then split it to Home Theater and TV, but not worked.

IMG_20241008_091517.jpg

I read the instructions, and it is written (see below) clearly, which I was not aware when ordered for it.

• Bi-Directional Hdmi Switch: you Can Connect Two Hdmi Sources to One Hdmi Display, or Connect One Hdmi Source to Toggle Between Two Displays. Be Noted: Only One Monitor Tv Will Play At a Time. Two Monitors Cannot Display Simultaneously.
Waste of money!

Yes, the HDMI splitter is not useful for connecting two different devices.

I, too, have purchased one HDMI splitter at Rs.400 (from Amazon) for connecting to my Jio STB and then split it to Home Theater and TV, but not worked.

I read the instructions, and it is written (see below) clearly, which I was not aware when ordered for it.

• Bi-Directional Hdmi Switch: you Can Connect Two Hdmi Sources to One Hdmi Display, or Connect One Hdmi Source to Toggle Between Two Displays. Be Noted: Only One Monitor Tv Will Play At a Time. Two Monitors Cannot Display Simultaneously.
Waste of money!
Thanks for the reply.
Actually I don't use 2 monitors at a time
Only one will be used at a time
One output is 4k device and the other output device is 1080..This hdmi splitter, displays the signal as 1080p only(both the devices),whereas I want 4k output in one device.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back