A Big hello from a Newbie

Nairrk

I am a newbie here, but been active in the other automotive forums since many years.

Hope to contribute something from my side as well as get some information from you guys.

Thank you,

I am a newbie here, but been active in the other automotive forums since many years.

Hope to contribute something from my side as well as get some information from you guys.

Thank you,

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

I also consider myself as an early stage enthusiast (though I have been in the game for the last 15 years), because I have not had the urge to upgrade much and have been able to make do with what I have.
Welcome to the forum!
Hello @hifimaddy , I see that you use the Arylic S50Pro+ which i do also - connected with my Fosi Audio v3 amp.

Let's connect to exchange notes, if you have some time.

I am from bangalore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @hifimaddy , I see that you use the Arylic S50Pro+ which i do also - connected with my Fosi Audio v3 amp.

Let's connect to exchange notes, if you have some time.

I am from bangalore.
Happy to see you here. Actually, I am facing a small issue. I usually hear a lot of FM channels throughout the day. but I can't find the local FM channel in arcylic. I can only find international channels. I tried it many times, but it didn't work, so I am looking for a new FM tuner to buy. Do you have tried that FM tuner feature in Arylic? If you know, can you share it with me?

thanks
vishnu

Happy to see you here. Actually, I am facing a small issue. I usually hear a lot of FM channels throughout the day. but I can't find the local FM channel in arcylic. I can only find international channels. I tried it many times, but it didn't work, so I am looking for a new FM tuner to buy. Do you have tried that FM tuner feature in Arylic? If you know, can you share it with me?

thanks
vishnu
Is there something like this? I did not know. I also tried finding the vtuners but could not find suitable ones.

Is there something like this? I did not know. I also tried finding the vtuners but could not find suitable ones.
can you DM me please?

Are you using the 4Stream app? In that app, there is a function for FM tuner. You can add many channels there, but I can only find international FM channels, which is actually good, but I can't find local FM channels. I don't know if it's definitely like this or if I have to enable some options to find the local channels.

can you DM me please?
oh sorry i didnt see your message i will dm you . thanks

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back