Audio source for my stereo setup

sivakumars

Hello All

It is good to meet you all again after a brief pause. I'm setting up a bedroom stereo setup. So far, I have the following components:

Amplifier: Fosi Audio V3
DAC: Topping E30 II lite
Speakers: Polk ES15

My primary sources are going to be Apple Music and Youtube(found some channels with tamil songs in DSD).

I was planning to use Android TV Box as the music player. But, I'm facing below two challenges:
1.There is no support for Apple Music in android TV. Only LG web os have support for apple music app.
2. Not sure how to get DSD audio pass through from Youtube via USB in android tv box.

Please suggest me what can be the right media player which can output Hi-res audio from apple music and DSD audio from youtube.

I'm really confused here about the equipments and the connection type. I thought of relying on optical output, but it looks like it is not going to give the expected results.

Thanks so much.

Hello All

It is good to meet you all again after a brief pause. I'm setting up a bedroom stereo setup. So far, I have the following components:

My primary sources are going to be Apple Music and Youtube(found some channels with tamil songs in DSD).

I was planning to use Android TV Box as the music player. But, I'm facing below two challenges:
1.There is no support for Apple Music in android TV. Only LG web os have support for apple music app.
2. Not sure how to get DSD audio pass through from Youtube via USB in android tv box.

Please suggest me what can be the right media player which can output Hi-res audio from apple music and DSD audio from youtube.

I'm really confused here about the equipments and the connection type. I thought of relying on optical output, but it looks like it is not going to give the expected results.

Thanks so much.
The Eversolo A6 and A8 are your best bet as they can play back hi res lossless from Apple Music as well as support every conceivable format including playback from youtube and the whole nine yards.

Alternatively, you can give Apple TV a try. It can play back lossless on Apple Music i.e. upto 48khz but can do 192khz on Plex and certain other apps.

The Eversolo A6 and A8 are your best bet as

they can play back hi res lossless from Apple Music as well as support every conceivable format including playback from youtube and the whole nine yards.

Alternatively, you can give Apple TV a try. It can play back lossless on Apple Music i.e. upto 48khz but can do 192khz on Plex and certain other apps.
For apple music eversolo is the best one
Even high end hi fi rose was lacking this apple music but I heard recently they have added after a long gap

Thanks for the suggestion. Streamer can play Apple Music as well as YouTube?
Streamer can play looseless from Apple Music, Tidal, Qubuz, and from other compactable apps. In the above comments, everyone suggested Eversolo. I also vote for Eversolo, but you can check these other streamers too: Sonos port , expensive option - naim

Streamer can play looseless from Apple Music, Tidal, Qubuz, and from other compactable apps. In the above comments, everyone suggested Eversolo. I also vote for Eversolo, but you can check these other streamers too: Sonos port , expensive option - naim
I have listened to cxn v2 .Naim and hifi rose 250
Nothing beats eversolo with the price match.

Hello All

Thanks so much.
I doubt Youtube does DSD. IF you have an iPhone you can buy a wiim mini and use airplay to cast apple music to wiim. I am not sure if apple music on android does chromecast. If yes, you can buy chromecast supported wiim and call it a day. This is the cheapest route.
The better one will be to get an eversolo device.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back