Best HT seat

Love4sound

Dear Fm’s

I have a budget of 40-50k and looking for a single seater motorised HT seat. I came across little nap, recliner India. Response from recliner India is pathetic. The dealer showed no interest to talk with me. The dealer directly said if I am interested come to showroom. I told him given the pandemic I prefer not to come but he insisted to visit showroom and wanted to end the call.Never received any follow up call as well. Little nap was totally opposite. Follow up and answering my queries is excellent. I am using a manual recliner which is just 2 months old but getting severe neck pain. So decided to try a professional HT motorised seat. Do we have little nap users and any feed back on the models that provide good lumber and neck support will be helpful. Also if you use any other brand in that price range please let me know

The HT models of recliner India is slightly more expensive , i guess about the range of 70k. Their showroom staff were very friendly in comparison to other showrooms in Bangalore. We went ahead and bought a artifical leather manual recliner for the living room with color matching our sofa, after about a year and half the cream color has a blank tinge now. Not sure if it needed some maintenance, but we rarely used the recliner in comparsion to the sofa which is still fine.

The HT models of recliner India is slightly more expensive , i guess about the range of 70k. Their showroom staff were very friendly in comparison to other showrooms in Bangalore. We went ahead and bought a artifical leather manual recliner for the living room with color matching our sofa, after about a year and half the cream color has a blank tinge now. Not sure if it needed some maintenance, but we rarely used the recliner in comparsion to the sofa which is still fine.
Ok anyways I am going to avoid recliners India as I am extremely happy with the response by little nap.

End of the day customer service matters.
Yeah and I am extremely happy with the response. The dealer also guided me with the cheap and better option even when I was enquiring about expensive models.
Hi.
Can you share the Chennai contact details for Little Nap pls.
Am also looking for somethign similar.
Check Pm please

So I waited long and tried to get the little nap dealer to arrange a demo for a model named Millor but he couldn’t and requested for another one month time. In the mean time the same model is available in recliner India and I had a demo. I loved the model and the showroom I visited was a 3rd party dealer and is a Multi brand furniture shop so offered less discount. Contacted Recliner India directly and the executive was very good with support and gave a big discount compared so I booked one unit by paying 50% amount. So ordered the same colour which I also auditioned and attached in the image. 20-25 days delivery time.

Attachments

• A69C947E-08B0-4C37-84DB-0640F29E6BFB.jpeg
    A69C947E-08B0-4C37-84DB-0640F29E6BFB.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back