BIC America F12 Or Polk HTS 12 ?

Hi friends I’m confused to choose between these two subwoofers I haven’t auditioned any of this model and I am expecting replies from those who auditioned both or at least one of them. My main purpose is for listening to music and watching movies (60% music 40%movies).

Both are excellent subwoofer. I have auditioned F12 and certainly a very good sub but build quality is average compare to Polk. You must add DSW Pro 660i and BIC Acoustic PL200 in your audition list. Both are higher version of respective subwoofer and worth to audition. FM may input details on each subwoofer. I have Polk DSW Pro 550i subwoofer and really happy, have excellent build quality and very good performance.

Hi friends I’m confused to choose between these two subwoofers I haven’t auditioned any of this model and I am expecting replies from those who auditioned both or at least one of them. My main purpose is for listening to music and watching movies (60% music 40%movies).

Hi

See some Youtube videos....read reviews....

Secondly compare the specs of the subs to see which offers the best design , overall frequency performance , warranty......

I heard both subs,,,,i would say i found both at par......instead of the F12....ask for H100ii or PL200 or PL200ii

For Polks....DSP pro is good....the HTS12 was newly launched this year and i auditioned it for the What HiFi show in Mumbai (March 2018).

Hi

See some Youtube videos....read reviews....

Secondly compare the specs of the subs to see which offers the best design , overall frequency performance , warranty......

I heard both subs,,,,i would say i found both at par......instead of the F12....ask for H100ii or PL200 or PL200ii

For Polks....DSP pro is good....the HTS12 was newly launched this year and i auditioned it for the What HiFi show in Mumbai (March 2018).
How was it sound (Polk HTS12) compared to BICF12 ?

I found the sound signature and overall performance almost identical....the HTS12 was setup in a Hotel room for the what hi fi show.....

Compare the specs and see which one supposedly can go lower....check watts....warranty etc and take a call

I have listened to both the subwoofers. Bic f-12 I auditioned in a dual set up which made me sell the Polk psw125 I was using. I ended up getting the pl200-ii and it’s amazing for both movies nd music. I have also auditioned polk dsw pro. The intro scene in Pacific rim has a lot of rumbling effects. Played the same scene and Polk was terrible. All 3 psw125, hts12 and the dsw pro were similar. But the bic handled them very well. I have auditioned so many subs and nothing beats BIC in performance. For all who have a budget of 24-30 k please don’t waste money. Just save some more and go for the BIC. Trust me u won’t be disappointed

I think the HTS 12 is a tad better than the F12.........but nothing beats the PL200 for sure....if you are able to get the H100ii.....nothing like it.....

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back