Bipolar or monopolar?

hifimaddy

Hi fm's, I am on a journey to find out the best matching surround speakers for my LCR (focal aria). bipolar or monopolar, which will be ideal for surrounds? I am more interested in bipolar. Focal aria has bipolar options, but at the moment it's a little expensive and also a definitive technology too. I have found fluence bipolar; anybody knows about it? And also, what about sonodyne bipolar? suggest some bipolar that will match the focal sound signature. I am also willing to purchase from abroad.

Hi fm's, I am on a journey to find out the best matching surround speakers for my LCR (focal aria). bipolar or monopolar, which will be ideal for surrounds? I am more interested in bipolar. Focal aria has bipolar options, but at the moment it's a little expensive and also a definitive technology too. I have found fluence bipolar; anybody knows about it? And also, what about sonodyne bipolar? suggest some bipolar that will match the focal sound signature. I am also willing to purchase from abroad.
Klipsch bipolar 502s,402s,240s

I am using Wharfdale WH-DFS bipolar speakers for my surrounds and am very happy.

I chose them because my sofa is against the wall, and can't use normal speakers in an ideal position.

These work very well

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back