Bluetooth Speaker under 10-12K

samyboy_jssp

Experts,

Looking to buy a compact bluetooth speaker for my study room with a budget of max 10-12K or less to replace an existing F&L soundbar that has gone kaput...
Room dimensions are 10Ft X 10Ft.
This will be purely for nearfield listening and for watching movies, music & youtube videos etc.
Due to space constraints within the room, have eliminated soundbars with subwoofer capabilities within the price range.
Having good tight bass, long playtime hours is necessary. If I can get good room filling sound that would be great.

Any options that experts can suggest based on their experience ?

I was looking at the following products:-
Sony SRS-XB100
JBL Go 4
JBL Flip 6
Anker Soundcore 2
Tribit StormBox 2

I am ok to buy 1 now and buy another later so that they can be paired in stereo mode for future need.

Thanks
Sam

My two cents - Get a Tribit Maxsound Plus for 4.7k. I have been using one and it's very good for the price and size. Sound is clean and battery would outlast a day trip. You would be surprised by the loudness from the small form factor. I had initially purchased Tribit xSound Go and was very impressed. My cousin visited and liked the xSound Go which was all of 3 weeks - gifted that to him. Purchased Maxsound Plus and I am very happy.

P.S. I had used the JBL Charge from 2012 till 2019.

My two cents - Get a Tribit Maxsound Plus for 4.7k. I have been using one and it's very good for the price and size. Sound is clean and battery would outlast a day trip. You would be surprised by the loudness from the small form factor. I had initially purchased Tribit xSound Go and was very impressed. My cousin visited and liked the xSound Go which was all of 3 weeks - gifted that to him. Purchased Maxsound Plus and I am very happy.

P.S. I had used the JBL Charge from 2012 till 2019.
Thanks Barun for your inputs.
Went ahead with purchasing Tribit XSound Plus 2 on Amazon after going through several reviews.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back