Bose Jewel Cubes vs. Definitive Technology BP9040

Alamocl74

Hello, I am considering a possible upgrade to my home theater set up and currently have a Bose Lifestyle 28 Series II with 5-dual cube speakers and subwoofer. I have a living room of about 18x22 and was undecided on whether the Definitive Technology BP9040s would produce a better sound than the Bose.

Chris

No competition in my opinion. What amp do you have currently?
I don't have an amp yet but I am purchasing the Denon AVRX2400H and figured that would provide more than enough sound quality. Overall, Ive enjoyed the Bose system and at this point want to get the next newer not newest something to replace it. So...good choice?

I don't have an amp yet but I am purchasing the Denon AVRX2400H and figured that would provide more than enough sound quality. Overall, Ive enjoyed the Bose system and at this point want to get the next newer not newest something to replace it. So...good choice?

Hi

Audition a variety of systems and speakers with the kind of music content / movies you would typically hear / watch....then decide based on the performance and your budget....

The Bose system can be sold or retained as a bedroom system....the LS28 has the normal cubes....you can replace with the Jewel cubes (LS35 / LS48) and see an improved difference in SQ....

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back