buying Marantz SR5012

ajayrt

I was using a Pioneer 1131K since 2015,unfortunately due to an electrical surge the HDMI board got fried and repair may be costly.
I am looking forward to buy a Marantz, SR 5012 100 w is it OK I hope to keep the price 55k. any suggestions please,....

You may buy latest Denon avr 2600h for 56 - 60K . May this be a better deal. If wich to stick to Marantz, look for SR5014 for same or a little bit more. Within similar price range Yamaha RX V685 may be also a good option to explore. Make sure to consider your speakers before purchase...

You may buy latest Denon avr 2600h for 56 - 60K . May this be a better deal. If wich to stick to Marantz, look for SR5014 for same or a little bit more. Within similar price range Yamaha RX V685 may be also a good option to explore. Make sure to consider your speakers before purchase...

Regarding SR 5014 and 5012 the main difference is the advantage of eARC for SR 5014, when comparing the price advantage i am not sure sir regarding its worthiness. please let me know if there are other advantages

Regarding SR 5014 and 5012 the main difference is the advantage of eARC for SR 5014, when comparing the price advantage i am not sure sir regarding its worthiness. please let me know if there are other advantages
If 5012 has pre outs then go for it. EArc only make a difference if you are planning to use your smart TV as one if the source. Yes, as FM rpmahale suggested Denon 2600 is excellent but it does not have preouts If you plan to hook up a power amp somewhere down the line.

The 5012

The 5014

Major difference is the Audyssey Multi EQ XT .....the 5014 has the best version....( Audyssey MultEQ XT 32)

Cost will be more....see if you can get the 5013..has the same

https://www.us.marantz.com/en-US/shop/avreceivers/sr5013 Audyssey MultEQ XT 32

PreOuts are there on all SR models....

Thanks to all for the support.
I am offered Rs 43000/- for sr5012 now through trade India associate.
NOT sure if its genuine or not.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back