Earphones for under Rs. 2k

Arihant.EXE

Hey folks!

I am looking for the best value for money earphones for under Rs.2000 to listen to music from my phone.

What are the current popular options available in the market?

Thanks!

Here is my review to buy headphones online India under 2K:

1. Sony MDR XB30EX Headphone:

It has Flexible front and rear diaphragms work together to deliver smooth, responsive bass, while a 105db/MW sound sensitivity and a wide frequency range of 4-24,000Hz help deliver detailed high notes.
You get minimum background noise with tightly sealed, closed earcups, so you can give full attention to your music.

Features:

Neodymium magnet
Frequency: 4 - 24,000 Hz
Gold-plated stereo mini plug
1.2m cord
Weight: 8g
Sony MDR-XB30EX in ear headphones

2. Sennheiser HD 202 II:

Closed-back design filters ambient noise, comfortable fit with extra padding on the headband, excellent sound quality for budget price tag.
Although the 10-foot long cable is annoying to use outside the home, it lacks mobile controls and a microphone for smartphones, has a plastic frame.

3. JBL J03B Tempo On-Ear Headphone:

Tempo headphone drivers generate an outstanding frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz. The resulting response is clear, powerful JBL sound with exceptional bass and smooth vocals.
Headphones have an adjustable, padded headband and padded ear cups that self-adjust for alignment. So it shouldnt take you long to become well-adjusted to a comfortable listening experience.

Features:

High-performance drivers.
Padded headband and ear cups.
Fold-flat, closed-back ear cups.
JBL carrying pouch.

I used Tekfusion Twinwoofers sometime back and found them very good for the price. The sound quality is top notch with good balance across frequencies.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back