Floor Standing speakers for Denon X1200

Ruchin

Hi guys...

I am a newbie at audio setups.. I have just bought a LG 4K TV + Denon X1200 receiver. I need advise on which speakers to buy and where; flexi budget upto Rs 1 Lakh..
Look fwd to hearing from the experts

Brgds

Hi

With that budget, you should go and audition speakers with the same music and also with the same brand of AVR (Denon), then you will get an idea of which speakers will sound good.

Wharfedale, PSB, Focals, Jamo (C Series), Polks etc can be purchased in that budget....

Since you are based in Vasco (Goa), go and visit Just Audio Goa....I am sure they will have some speakers which may appeal to your expectations.....

If dealers are limited, make a quick trip to either Bangalore or Mumbai where we have a bunch of dealers....

Hi
Thanks... Called just audio - they will get back with a quote for the RTI A7 Polk speakers. I am wondering whether I can buy these from dealers in Bangalore - want to start withese and a sub.... have not wired for the surround and will deal with them later,,,, possibly wifi

which is a better speaker,,, wharfedale or Polk... wharfedale available with sound house in goa

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back