Fosi Audio V3 next gen monoblocks? Whats the verdict with them?

rwnano

"
Distortion is still at provably inaudible -115 dB. I like that the gain is nominal 25 which is my new recommendation for amplifiers.

Noise performance is excellent and at full power, darn near approaches sate of the art:
All I can say is wow! It is incredible how far these small amplifiers have come. It is the result of a manufacturer listening to our needs, implementing features such as balanced and trigger inputs, and proper feedback mechanism to essentially eliminate load dependency. I can't imagine asking for more from Fosi when it comes to such an amplifier. Everything is as good as you could possibly want.

It is my pleasure to recommend Fosi Audio V3 Mono amplifier."

Better than NAD M33 @reignofchaos !
SINAD 100 -- better than Devialet, Buckeye, Emotive PA 1, NAD C320 BEE, PS Audio S 300 Wiim Amp!

index.php

"
Distortion is still at provably inaudible -115 dB. I like that the gain is nominal 25 which is my new recommendation for amplifiers.

Noise performance is excellent and at full power, darn near approaches sate of the art:
All I can say is wow! It is incredible how far these small amplifiers have come. It is the result of a manufacturer listening to our needs, implementing features such as balanced and trigger inputs, and proper feedback mechanism to essentially eliminate load dependency. I can't imagine asking for more from Fosi when it comes to such an amplifier. Everything is as good as you could possibly want.

It is my pleasure to recommend Fosi Audio V3 Mono amplifier."

Better than NAD M33 @reignofchaos !
SINAD 100 -- better than Devialet, Buckeye, Emotive PA 1, NAD C320 BEE, PS Audio S 300 Wiim Amp!
Who cares - as if you'll be able to distinguish between 102dB and 100dB SINAD. Most useless metric out there.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back