Help needed ! for home theatre,

acg2012

Hi All, i am a novice who wants to learn about audio in general . Also, i am a current owner of a Sony Home theatre DAVDZ510 and have a couple of questions to all you experts.

1) Can i use my current SSCT101 speakers with any other AVR? How do i decide on which AVR?

2) Will someone buy only the DVD player + AVR of my current Home theatre without speaker set?

considering i have very less knowledge about Audio systems in general would appreciate if someone could help.

I'm not too very sure about your existing speakers compatibility with AVR's terminals. Even if we were to assume that the wires fit an AVR, it will not be a good match at all Sony HTiBs do not stand anywhere even close to AVR+Speakers (separates), by speakers I mean HT specific brands like Onkyo, Yamaha, Denon, JBL / Harmon Kardon, Polk, Sonodyne etc however these brands are also not the be all and end all of HTs I have named a few brands that you may have heard and should be able to relate to their products.

Try OLX or other sale forums to sell your DVD Player + AVR.

Please share further details of your budget, room size and movies/music usage for the forum to understand your requirement further and suggest accordingly.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back