Help with flac files

Mr rockerman

Hi all
I'm not sure if any one can help but I have put some of my CDs on a usb stick in flac format but some albums have a little gap in the tracks but not on the cd. Example is pink Floyd the wall. When listening on my cd player plays without gaps between tracks. When I play the flac file from the usb port on my Yamaha cd n500 there is a little cap between tracks also some of my live CDs do the same is there any to stop this. Thanks in advance

Hi all
I'm not sure if any one can help but I have put some of my CDs on a usb stick in flac format but some albums have a little gap in the tracks but not on the cd. Example is pink Floyd the wall. When listening on my cd player plays without gaps between tracks. When I play the flac file from the usb port on my Yamaha cd n500 there is a little cap between tracks also some of my live CDs do the same is there any to stop this. Thanks in advance
I guess, that is how the USB playback is implemented in your CD player. You can download a program called 'audacity' and check if there's any gap in the file. You can crop the gap with the same tool too.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back