Home Cinema cum Music System

aroopjk

Hi Folks,

I want to set up a Home Cinema with a projector & Screen with surround sound and also a Music System for Audio. My budget is 5.5 L to 6.0 L. Can anyone suggest me the best combination of Blue Ray & CD Player, Projector, AV Receiver & Speakers and also where in India I can get them.

Since you have created a thread, please do not make the same posts in other threads.

You have a good choice in this budget. Some questions:

1. Is you house ready or under construction?
2. Do you have a dedicated room for HT and Audio?
3. Do you want a separate system for audio?
4. Does the budget include room acoustics?

Cheers

Hi
I am constructing a house. I will have a dedicated room ( 12 feet by 18 feet ) for home theater and audio. I do not need separate audio system. I would like to watch high definition movies, blue ray quality movies and HD television channels. I may use USB, HDMI (Computer) and DVDs. Will you please suggest me in what way my dream come true?

Regards
Subrahmanyem
[email protected]

Hey Subrahmanyem, firstly what is your budget? From your post I could gather that you are looking for a home theatre - you can purchase home theatre in-a-box (HTiB) from Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer, Onkyo etc... or go for AV separates do a mix-n-match of the components you like across brands and build your system.

As far as projector is concerned, I will suggest go for Epson TW 8200. It costs around Rs. 2 lacs but it is perhaps the best available - in my opinion.:)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back