Home theater Door

xewecan

Hello,

I'm currently in the process of framing a home theater in my basement. It is 11' W x 19' L x 8' 6" H.
There are 2 doors that I'd have to install - 1 to enter the home theater room and another 1 that leads to the store room inside the
home theater room. I'd appreciate if you could share your experience with the following:

1. How to prevent rattling and vibration from the doors?
2. What should be the door size for the home theater so that the theater seats can be moved in and out without any issues?
Currently, I've allowed for a 36" standard door size. The theater seats that I found online seem to be deeper and wider than 36".
I can make the door a few inches wider. But, I would rather choose a standard single door.

Hello,

I'm currently in the process of framing a home theater in my basement. It is 11' W x 19' L x 8' 6" H.
There are 2 doors that I'd have to install - 1 to enter the home theater room and another 1 that leads to the store room inside the
home theater room. I'd appreciate if you could share your experience with the following:

1. How to prevent rattling and vibration from the doors?
2. What should be the door size for the home theater so that the theater seats can be moved in and out without any issues?
Currently, I've allowed for a 36" standard door size with door installation toronto. The theater seats that I found online seem to be deeper and wider than 36".
I can make the door a few inches wider. But, I would rather choose a standard single door.
thanks in advance for any help

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back