Installing Spade/Banana connectors

jenson

dear all, i have couple of bare wire speaker cables that can perhaps use a banana/spade terminal for ease of execution...anyone that i can send it to? what spade/banana connector is recommended..
speaker cable 1 - by Murthy's its the one where the cable core is free from the insulation and freely moves.
Speaker Cable 2 - Belden..don't recollect the model number...grey outer with balck and white inner cable.

dear all, i have couple of bare wire speaker cables that can perhaps use a banana/spade terminal for ease of execution...anyone that i can send it to? what spade/banana connector is recommended..
speaker cable 1 - by Murthy's its the one where the cable core is free from the insulation and freely moves.
Speaker Cable 2 - Belden..don't recollect the model number...grey outer with balck and white inner cable.
I have installed banana plugs on my Belden speaker cables (8477-8471 combo) myself. These plugs have two screws, you can put the peeled wire ends inside the barrel of the plug and tighten the screws, an easy DIY job. I got these very VFM plugs from Amazon and they do the job well (ensure a tight fit at both ends).

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back