Is it a good deal?

Yukta

Hi folks, I got LG oled evo c3x for 149k (65in) from cromā. Display model and along with that I also extended the warranty for 5k. Is it good deal? Is there anything that i should still check before it gets delivered? Is it okay to purchase display piece

Stay away from display pieces at any cost. Even if its free stay away. OLEDs are very sensitive to burn in and at showroom it may have done about 5-6k hours non stop. Get a new piece by paying slightly extra for that piece of mind.

Welcome to the forum.
I presume you have already paid for the tv. Would have been better if you had first asked about display piece. I doubt they will cancel your order now.
All the best.

Hi folks, I got LG oled evo c3x for 149k (65in) from cromā. Display model and along with that I also extended the warranty for 5k. Is it good deal? Is there anything that i should still check before it gets delivered? Is it okay to purchase display piece
Cancel

Get 50% discount with warranty otherwise stay away.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back