Is ordering from Aliexpress permitted in India ?

Nitin K

Hi Fm's,

I was not sure if Aliexpress ban in India is still on.
Just wanted to know if it is possible to order from there since some items are cheaper than other sites.
Even if a VPN is used , is it permitted by the government and items are allowed to be delivered here ?
Lastly , how reliable is Aliexpress ? Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Nitin

Hi Fm's,

I was not sure if Aliexpress ban in India is still on.
Just wanted to know if it is possible to order from there since some items are cheaper than other sites.
Even if a VPN is used , is it permitted by the government and items are allowed to be delivered here ?
Lastly , how reliable is Aliexpress ? Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Nitin
Ordering through Alibaba as samples and as a bulk is permitted. Not sure about aliexpress.

Ordering through Alibaba as samples and as a bulk is permitted. Not sure about aliexpress.
Thanks Ajuvignesh. I was ordering plastic pages with holders for postage stamp collection album of Mingt or Uncle Paul brand which are of good quality.
The price of these are ridiculous like vinyl records on Amazon India, 3 times the price here.

Thanks Ajuvignesh. I was ordering plastic pages with holders for postage stamp collection album of Mingt or Uncle Paul brand which are of good quality.
The price of these are ridiculous like vinyl records on Amazon India, 3 times the price here.
got it. Did you try ebay.com?

Sorry I defer that I have personally ordered HDMI cables, Wiim Pro and recently marantz HDMI switch..they have been really bang on time.

Thanks Rajiv. I guess they do have their fair share of decent deliveries. I just went by the over all reviews on the net.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back