LCR recommendations Budget 50K

Grd3010

A. Which of the bookshelf speakers should I go for? Budget for LCR around 50k

1. Elac DEBUT 2.0 B5.2 Speakers L,R + Elac Debut 2.0 C5.2 Center Channel Speaker
2. Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers + Q Acoustics 3090Ci Centre Speaker
3. Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 Bookshelf Speaker + Polk Audio Signature Elite ES30 Center Channel Speaker

I have yamaha rx v475 AV receiver and Harman Kardon Sub woofer and will use older harman speakers for surround.

Its mostly, movies and spotify room size is small

B. Is it safe to buy online, if yes any website recommendations?

Thanks
GD

Last edited:
Since you are from Mumbai you should be able to easily get auditions for the 3 shortlisted brands & models. Would recommend to audition & make an informed decision.

Of these 3 options I prefer the Qacoustics LCR & they served me quiet well. Do make an additional budget for a subwoofer eventually as you will need one.

Also you should be able to get it in Mumbai for the best possible price , do not order online unless you absolutely have no other option as local dealer support would be easier to obtain if something goes wrong.

The distributor for Elac is in Andheri near Seepz and of QAcoustucs is MZ Audio in Bandra. You should be able to audition them there. Myltiple shops will have Polk's.

All three have different aound signatures. Audition and decide.

Since you are from Mumbai you should be able to easily get auditions for the 3 shortlisted brands & models. Would recommend to audition & make an informed decision.

Of these 3 options I prefer the Qacoustics LCR & they served me quiet well. Do make an additional budget for a subwoofer eventually as you will need one.

Also you should be able to get it in Mumbai for the best possible price , do not order online unless you absolutely have no other option as local dealer support would be easier to obtain if something goes wrong.
Thanks i have Harman/ Kardon HKTS210SUB. Fortunately still works well.

I am using the second option, but I went with the 3030i instead of 3020i -- as it didn't have the kind of Bass that I was looking for. I was choosing b/w QA and Mission QX bookshelves.

Do audition before buying.

Yamaha’s are on the brighter side so are the polks. Would recommend to pair up yammy with warm speakers like Elac Debut to get the best performance. Don’t have much idea about QA but heard it’s close to warm.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back