LG 42LB5610 - Need Advice

ajmalred

Hi,

I'm planning to buy a LED TV of size 40 to 42 inches at the price range not exceeding 50k.

My requirements are,

a) 40 - 42 inch LED TV - budget max 50000.00 INR
b) Will be using Dish DTH service for watching SD Channels.
c) Internet connectivity not necessary
d) USB Playback
e) Should have atleast 3 years warranty or option for extended warranty service.

Please suggest me some TV's.. I saw LG 42LB5610 and Toshiba 39P2305. I found review for Toshiba here and couldn't find any review for LG anywhere. COuld someone who owns LG can post your thoughts...

I am using LG 47 inch 5610. I got it for 60K. I bought it 3 months back with Deewali offer . Got 2 year extended warranty and 6 way flexible wall mount free.

I think Toshiba P2305 is not available. I had considered L2400 which is available in a comparable price with LG and went for LG because it has a better after sales support. Another consideration for me was Panasinic A410, which is liked, but I found that it is not playing most of the movie format in USB.

I too using 47 inch 5610. It is descent model. In my opinion, do not buy from snapdeal. Heard a lot of complaints. I bought it from LG shoppe, initially they quoted 67 and after so much bargaining, I got it for 58.

I bet you can get a 42 inch for 44 K or less.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back