Lg OLED c4 wall mount or stand?

nkchokshi

Hey guys just wanted to check with lg Oled owners, did they received any tv stand in box? Or the installation guy gives an option?

Actually i just bought 48inch oled c4 for my desk and found in one of the YT video that in india we dont get stand in box. Now if stand will come in box or not, it never occurred in my mind to ask dealer.

Anyway so if anyone have and idea, which one to get first? As i am living in rented house i am thinking to go with TV stand instead of wall mount but in video the guy was saying the mount that comes with TV is more expensive.

Please share your views guys. Thanks

Hey guys just wanted to check with lg Oled owners, did they received any tv stand in box? Or the installation guy gives an option?

Actually i just bought 48inch oled c4 for my desk and found in one of the YT video that in india we dont get stand in box. Now if stand will come in box or not, it never occurred in my mind to ask dealer.

Anyway so if anyone have and idea, which one to get first? As i am living in rented house i am thinking to go with TV stand instead of wall mount but in video the guy was saying the mount that comes with TV is more expensive.

Please share your views guys. Thanks

TV stand does not come with the TV ( my A2 came the the stand though). You have to tell the installation person your choice of wall mount or table stand.
Table stand would be OK IMO.

No they don't charge extra for the TV stand though you would get either.
Ive just got call from LG about installation, he said i need to choose either of them and if i need both ill have to pay for one of them. But he didn’t tell me the price yet, so i dont know which is cheaper to buy. He said the technician will give me price.

@nkchokshi if you've already installed and started using, are you noticing green tint when viewing the screen from side angles, something C4 is infamous for?

Do you also notice vertical bandings on 8% gray screen?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back