LG QNED 88T - New model released

Dear all - there is a new model of LG QNED which has been released called 88T. The pricing seems interesting - the 75 inch model is available for around 1.3 lacs after discounts. The website and all press release state that this is a new generation AI based QNED with Nano cell technology.

RTRings has reviewed the QNED 85T model and has given high ratings. However, they have also given the QNED 82T comparitively lower ratings.

I am not sure if this model is sitting between the QNED 90T (which is being very highly rated by RT Rings) and 85T which is also a well rated model.

The LG website does not specify if this is a mini-LED (though I read somewhere that all QNED models are mini-LEDs), or the number of dimming zones or if this has an IPS or a VA panel. However, since this is powered by an A8 chipset which powers the 90T and B4 also, I presume that this is a higher end version.

Any other options I should consider for a 75" tv?

Request the help of panel members to let me know if this is a good purchase. My budget is about 1.5 lacs for a 75" TV primarily for movie watching in the living room.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back