Listening to Crystal Clear Music Setup

rajivaryan1984

Hello Gurus,

Please help me with your suggestions. I have this huge collection of audio cd's and mp3 and spend time in music listening. But what my current player lacks is that crystal clear sound and feel.

Therefore, please help me setting up right products which can give me that crystal clear listening feel just like the sound u get from your Sony/jbl speakers inside a car.

Hello Gurus,

Please help me with your suggestions. I have this huge collection of audio cd's and mp3 and spend time in music listening. But what my current player lacks is that crystal clear sound and feel.

Therefore, please help me setting up right products which can give me that crystal clear listening feel just like the sound u get from your Sony/jbl speakers inside a car.

Here is what i think is going on, as you mentioned you like the sound in the car.
You room has a noisy ambient environment, and your car perhaps does not.
If that's not the case, what gear are you using currently,so we get an idea of where you are coming from. and yes, how big is your room, what CD player are you using currently?

If you are looking for clearity and details go for Marantz PMA 5005 amplifier ( 22k on eBay) and Monitor Audio Branze 2 speakers ( 28k on hifiads) . Again performance depends upon room size, placement,source etc.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Here is what i think is going on, as you mentioned you like the sound in the car.
You room has a noisy ambient environment, and your car perhaps does not.
If that's not the case, what gear are you using currently,so we get an idea of where you are coming from. and yes, how big is your room, what CD player are you using currently?

If you are looking for clearity and details go for Marantz PMA 5005 amplifier ( 22k on eBay) and Monitor Audio Branze 2 speakers ( 28k on hifiads) . Again performance depends upon room size, placement,source etc.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk
I think it's a time we make a proper template for hifi suggestion seekers so all required info to suggest by other FMs is mentioned in OP without fail. It becomes pretty difficult for anyone to suggest anything if such non specific question is asked.

Same issues with Sale by owner threads, most of them lack complete info like exact dates of purchase, first /second owner etc. Mods could look into this issue and a mandatory template will benefit everyone using the forum.

@OP you need to be more specific on size of room, intended setup 2.1/5.1, type of music; you listen to, source; analog /digital and the quality of source, etc need to be mentioned in detail for some useful suggestions and will save lots of time for everyone. Hope I'm not being OT.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back