Looking for bass heavy IEMs

cat

I'm not an audiophile, just someone who enjoys a lot of bass. I listen to hip hop and am searching for an IEM that can deliver the same deep, thumping bass I get from the OnePlus Nord Buds. Some might call it 'muddy bass,' but that's exactly what I'm after. I'm less concerned about clear vocals as it's not even important to me and more interested in a bass heavy experience where the bass dominates and sometimes even overlaps with the mids. If you know of any IEMs that can deliver this kind of sound, please let me know.

Also, to clarify, what is considered 'muddy bass'?

Oh my!! I am a die hard one plus nord bud fan
One plus nord buds 2 is slightly better.
Got the sennheiser momentum buds and there is nothing more needed for bass.
But then momentum is very uncomfortable...keeps falling and there is a continuous pain in the ear...feels like its F'ing my ears all time😜.

Oppo enco buds is a mini bomb...not available anymore. Got 3 of them in my family. This bud with android playstore equalizer app can make the brains explode provided, usiing the right source.

Bose anyday!!!

Fortunate enough to try a lot of earbuds from amazon and returned them.

Fit and comfort has been my priority followed by dynamics and then the bass...

I want to get rid of my momentum...not using them caz of the pain and uneasy feeling of falling!!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back