Looking for Floor speakers to pair with my Yamaha stereo amp

E1153

Hi everyone,
Am planning to upgrade my speakers and my room size is about 18ft x 12 ft.. Currently have a Yamaha RN 800a amp and looking for Floor speakers to pair below 1L.. I listen to jazz mostly with some rock.. prefer warm sound at low to.mid volume levels.. looking at floor.speakers as I am not very keen on getting a subwoofer.. recos will be great ..thanks

Hi everyone,
Am planning to upgrade my speakers and my room size is about 18ft x 12 ft.. Currently have a Yamaha RN 800a amp and looking for Floor speakers to pair below 1L.. I listen to jazz mostly with some rock.. prefer warm sound at low to.mid volume levels.. looking at floor.speakers as I am not very keen on getting a subwoofer.. recos will be great ..thanks
please check kliosch rp series 5000 or 6000.
And Indiq audio platinum achal.

I have a Yamaha A-S700, similar house sound to your RN-800A.
I tried few speaker combos earlier - for the past few years I've had good pairing with QAcoustics Floor standers and bookshelf speakers. Had tried QA2050, 3050, 3010, 3020 - now onto a pair of 3050i. It is a keeper. Has good, strong bass, smooth high frequencies with nice mid-range. Yamaha typically have slightly thin mid-range yet QA pairing helps to supplement this deficiency.
You should try out and demo your 800A with some QAcoustics.

Do keep us posted

please check kliosch rp series 5000 or 6000.
And Indiq audio platinum achal.
Thank you. how would you rate the Dali
I have a Yamaha A-S700, similar house sound to your RN-800A.
I tried few speaker combos earlier - for the past few years I've had good pairing with QAcoustics Floor standers and bookshelf speakers. Had tried QA2050, 3050, 3010, 3020 - now onto a pair of 3050i. It is a keeper. Has good, strong bass, smooth high frequencies with nice mid-range. Yamaha typically have slightly thin mid-range yet QA pairing helps to supplement this deficiency.
You should try out and demo your 800A with some QAcoustics.

Do keep us posted
Yes i will do that ..thanks.. I read the reviews of QA 5050 as well .. even that seems to be good, although currently out of budget for me unfortunately

Thank you. how would you rate the Dali

Yes i will do that ..thanks.. I read the reviews of QA 5050 as well .. even that seems to be good, although currently out of budget for me unfortunately
You can go for the 3050i

Quick update.. based on recos and tried out Klipsch, Q concept 20 and Dali Oberon 7.. have been thinking of upping my budget.. Really liked the Dali Oberon 7s...nice neutral side with good bass and not bright..Planning to check out more.. has anyone tried scansonic ?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back