My AV Setup - One step at a time

Coolblue

Hi! Wanted to share my AV setup which is in the living room of size around 15ft x 12 ft.

I have a Benq 526 projector and have just ordered Denon 1400 AVR (@45k) and Tannoy Eclipse 3 Floor Standing speakers ( @35k) Due to budget constraints shall initially run this as a 2.0 setup.

Later on shall at the sub and finally the centre and surround.

I am based out of Indore and it was difficult to audition the speaker setup so I had to rely on inputs from some my friends and the reviews on the forums.

Would love to hear the views of FM's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! Wanted to share my AV setup which is in the living room of size around 15ft x 12 ft.

I have a Benq 526 projector and have just ordered Denon 1400 AVR (@45k) and Tannoy Eclipse 3 Floor Standing speakers ( @35k) Due to budget constraints shall initially run this as a 2.0 setup.

Later on shall at the sub and finally the centre and surround.

I am based out of Indore and it was difficult to audition the speaker setup so I had to rely on inputs from some my friends and the reviews on the forums.

Would love to hear the views of FM's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, Where did you buy Denon AVR 1400?

Best way is to pick a subwoofer+ right or left channel speakers at 1st along with the AVR. Then add a center speaker. At last, add back speakers [either for 5.1,5.1.2 or 7.1/7.2] That is exactly is my plan as of now.
For me, The most important part in speaker setup is a decent center channel speaker along with good subwoofer.[That's where all the bass is setting in]

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back