Need advice on Soundfoundations Onyx speakerstands.

manishk3008

Hello everyone,

I'm considering purchasing the Soundfoundations Onyx speaker stands and would love to hear about your experiences with them. Specifically, I'm interested in:
  1. Build Quality: How solid and well-constructed are these stands? Do they feel durable and worth the investment?
  2. Shipping Experience: How was your experience with the seller's shipping process? Did the stands arrive in good condition and on time?
  3. Stability: Are the stands stable enough to support your speakers without any wobbling or issues?
  4. Sonic Characteristics: How do they impact the sound quality? Are they properly dampened to reduce vibrations and enhance the overall audio experience?
If you have any insights or personal experiences, please share them with me. Thanks in advance!

PS: I will use them for Polk R200.

Here’s the product link for reference: Soundfoundations Onyx Speaker Stand

I am using Soundfoundations Aura Speaker Stand from last three years for my Wharfedale Evo 4.2.

1. Build quality is top notch, color coating, finish really good. No problem till today.
2. Prompt shipping and well packaged. Stands comes disassemble, we need to assemble which is very easy.
3. Aura speaker stand supports my 13.4 kg speaker well. Each speaker stand weights 13 kg.
4. This is my first speaker stand, so can't compare with other stands. However Aura speaker stand column is "ring free".

Search here there are more threads for sound foundations.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back