Need Pioneer Service technician for DVD / CD player in Bangalore

dashy

Does anyone know of a good service technician in Bangalore who services Pioneer DVD/CD players?
I have the Pioneer classic DVD/DVDA/SACD player DV-575 and a Panasonic DVDA player DVD-S52, both need repair and service.

Any leads / suggestions would be very helpful.
PS: I got a reference of Shivanna in JC Road 2nd cross, VSK Plaza from the Pioneer Service center - they dont deal with DVDs anymore :-(. Anyone, who may have dealt with him?

Please help.

Thanks @premoddev , Interacted with Mr Anil - very nice gentleman. I gave my other DVD player - Panasonic but could not be repaired because of matching part not available. Very transparent and ethical person he is.

Thanks @premoddev , Interacted with Mr Anil - very nice gentleman. I gave my other DVD player - Panasonic but could not be repaired because of matching part not available. Very transparent and ethical person he is.
Yes can vouch for him dealt with him some years back for a bose woofer and its a pleasure doing business with people like him

i gave him my CD player- ROTEL ..he did a half fix and sent it back. CDs were not ejecting properly. Charged me Rs 2500. He asked me to send it back, it came back and didnt work. The player didnt even turn on (after 2 months of waiting). Then he says some synchronization is not working so i need to send it back by which time i was fed up . Not saying he unethical but not customer focussed

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back