New CD/DVD player - Target TT-692

Nairrk

I have purchased a new CD/DVD player last month and the purpose is just to play old/classic cinema songs and devotional songs. The price of this CD player is Rs.3299/- and purchased through Amazon.

As said, my purpose is just to listen songs (I was having more than 50/60 CDs and DVDs which were lying for long without using since my old DVD player stopped working and then didn't go for a new player till now), but the player has many more functions.

I found a peculiar problem in it i.e. since the player does not have a volume control button, when I insert a CD and start playing it start with a big sound by default which is harassing until I reduce the sound using the remote control. Is there any way to adjust the volume at the start of play (I presume no, since there is no physical volume control in the player?)

Though you haven't mentioned which brand you purchased , i presume it is an ibell made DVD player which you might have bought via Amazon. If yes then the only way to increase/decrease volume is its tiny remote.
Regards

Though you haven't mentioned which brand you purchased , i presume it is an ibell made DVD player which you might have bought via Amazon. If yes then the only way to increase/decrease volume is its tiny remote.
Regards
The brand name is mentioned in the header itself - Target TT- 692. (www.targetonline.in).

In fact, first I purchased iBell 3288, but it is dead after 2 days use hence returned to Amazon and got the refund quickly. I purchased this TT Target brand once the refund money credited into my account.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back