New Subwoofer for Yamaha 1840 HMT

King_of all

hello,
I have a yamaha 1840 HMT, now i want to upgrade the Subwoofer, my budget is not the much i was thinking of buying yamaha NSW100 or yamaha NSW200 almost double the wattage, please also suggest me any other subwoofer in near 20-25k budget. thank you. my current stock subwoofer is also working fine, i would also like to sell it, its 5 year old. please also suggest will this new config would be a majoe change in audio or not the much ?

Last edited:
hello,
I have a yamaha 1840 HMT, now i want to upgrade the Subwoofer, my budget is not the much i was thinking of buying yamaha NSW100 or yamaha NSW200 almost double the wattage, please also suggest me any other subwoofer in near 20-25k budget. thank you. my current stock subwoofer is also working fine, i would also like to sell it, its 5 year old. please also suggest will this new config would be a majoe change in audio or not the much ?
changing sub will impact the audio a lot only with right subwoofer. CHeckout soubs from taga harmony, Sonodyne and Bic america. Those are good in low segments. NSW200 should be fine too.

Mission Ms-200
TAGA Harmony TSW-90 V4
TAGA Harmony TSW-210
Polk Audio PSW-10

are good in your budget range. Check with your dealer if he has stock

Last edited:
thanks for so many options, i also wanted to ask if i change the subwoofer cable from stock cable will it have any impact on audio for better or worse ?
another question from where to buy this site here is giving good discount, is is reliable ?

also getting Mission Ms-200 in 21K and its 250W isnt it cheaper than others ?
Dont go with vpalk. Check Hifimart or avshack.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back