No more speaker cables? New tech uses your home’s power lines to transmit audio

Of course if high speed internet has been possible for decades (with mbps bandwidth) then what might does an audio signal occupying few kHz have? Though I have my doubts regarding interference with so many appliances connected especially these days everything is on SMPS.

I have been using Powerline Internet till recently and my Phonostage catches it and makes lot of White noise fuss. drilled down to the problem after days of absolute frustration !

I have been using Powerline Internet till recently and my Phonostage catches it and makes lot of White noise fuss. drilled down to the problem after days of absolute frustration !
Wow...that could be the culprit. My SUT has been humming away to much annoyance. Even iam using powerline adaptors.

ITs my Phono designer who diagnosed it after I sent him a clip ! said its high frequency hash of some sort from the power line when i put it together !

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back