Off to a good start with username typo... and a request for a single OB design recommendation. Please read:

brother_loi

Greetings

I'm Lou. My intended username was brother_lou, but my butterfingers had another name in mind.
I'm a music lover and (somewhat) budget minded, quality conscious audio enthusiast. I have a stash of vintage equipment I occasionally rotate into my listening room setups that consists mainly of fairly vintage Japanese amplifiers, receivers, turntables etc. and British bookshelf and floor-standing loudspeakers.... and a few ULD 15 servo subwoofers. I've own some for over 40 years and have be fortunate to find others used for a few hundred dollars that I couldn't or wasn't willing to afford way back when. They are old, but clean and satisfying components that lift me to a pretty sweet level of audio nirvana.

Happy listening!

Greetings

I'm Lou. My intended username was brother_lou, but my butterfingers had another name in mind.
I'm a music lover and (somewhat) budget minded, quality conscious audio enthusiast. I have a stash of vintage equipment I occasionally rotate into my listening room setups that consists mainly of fairly vintage Japanese amplifiers, receivers, turntables etc. and British bookshelf and floor-standing loudspeakers.... and a few ULD 15 servo subwoofers. I've own some for over 40 years and have be fortunate to find others used for a few hundred dollars that I couldn't or wasn't willing to afford way back when. They are old, but clean and satisfying components that lift me to a pretty sweet level of audio nirvana.

Happy listening!
Welcome to the forum Lou :)

I've just attached a document with details of the build of the "Bitches brew" OB speakers. All the best for your build :)

Attachments

Welcome to the forum Lou!

We have many fans of vintage audio on this forum and we would love to hear about the 'stash of vintage equipment' that you rotate.

My own humble collection includes a Yamaha CA1010 amp, a Luxman L3 amp and a Sansui AU7500 which, by rotation, drive a pair of JBL 4343 speakers.

Look forward to hearing more about your gear

Best wishes

Welcome to the forum Lou :)

I've just attached a document with details of the build of the "Bitches brew" OB speakers. All the best for your build :)I

Yelamanchili

Thank you Yelamanchili for sharing the Bitches Brew plans. I'll look at them now.
Thank you also for the kind welcome. :)

Welcome to the forum Lou!

We have many fans of vintage audio on this forum and we would love to hear about the 'stash of vintage equipment' that you rotate.

My own humble collection includes a Yamaha CA1010 amp, a Luxman L3 amp and a Sansui AU7500 which, by rotation, drive a pair of JBL 4343 speakers.

Look forward to hearing more about your gear

Best wishes
Greetings Fiftyfifty!
Thank you for your kind welcome. I look forward to interacting with vintage and other fans on this forum. That's quite a nice collection you have there, I would think my own collection to be a humble one as well. Shall I take an inventory to share in another reply to you, or is there a recommended place for doing so?
Lou

Welcome Lou
Thank you for your kind welcome, Mshifi. :)

We have a forum titled 'My Audio/Video Setup' but you are welcome to share here as part of your introduction. Look forward to seeing your humble and the not so humble gems
Yamaha CR-840, Sony STR-1045, Denon PMA 750, KEF 101/3, Mission 770 mk II, Mission Cyrus 782, Vienna Acoustics Haydn.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back