P3ESR

Amitdubey

How much is a fair price for a mint condition dealer demo model harbeth P3ESR and a well used but fair condition harbeth hl p3es?
As these hardly come in market, guaging a fair price on these is not straight forward

Thanks,

Note that the hl p3es does not have radial drivers. I have not heard the original hl p3es but I have compared the hl p3es 2 (which I think was introduced around 2006?) and the P3ESR. I found there was a significant difference is sound quality - treble is less extended, bass quantity was less and midrange had less texture - the hl p3es 2 also cannot go as loud as the P3ESR.

This was a while back though, so all of this is from memory... :)

Note that the hl p3es does not have radial drivers. I have not heard the original hl p3es but I have compared the hl p3es 2 (which I think was introduced around 2006?) and the P3ESR. I found there was a significant difference is sound quality - treble is less extended, bass quantity was less and midrange had less texture - the hl p3es 2 also cannot go as loud as the P3ESR.

This was a while back though, so all of this is from memory... :)
Thanks Vineet. Got proac response 1sc this morning instead to join my proac tablette 10 signature edition, energy veritas and tannoy family. Coincidentally, this is the second time i turned down a harbeth for proac. Have set it up for nearfield listening on my 6 ft x 2.5 ft desk for nearfield listening during work. So far.... Not able to stop working

Thanks Vineet. Got proac response 1sc this morning instead to join my proac tablette 10 signature edition, energy veritas and tannoy family. Coincidentally, this is the second time i turned down a harbeth for proac. Have set it up for nearfield listening on my 6 ft x 2.5 ft desk for nearfield listening during work. So far.... Not able to stop working
Some one is up for a promotion and an unprecedented hike

This was a while back though, so all of this is from memory...

Some one is up for a promotion and an unprecedented hike
Yes, limited edition effort . On one of my calls, where I was only listening in and on mute, I kept playing music in the background.. hoping no one will call out my name with a question and I'll have to go like... Sorry, I didn't catch that, come again?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back