Perfect active speaker setup for the home

grunthos

I have been looking for the perfect stereo bookshelves setup for normal home usage
(not for myself - I have a good 2.0 Dali floorstanding setup)

But my requirement is as follows
- Good stereo output (nice audiophile sound)
- Connectivity options
- Bluetooth
- FM radio
- WiFi & optical in would be awesome but not necessary
- Budget of 30k

I thought it would be impossible to go with amplifier + speakers at this price, so I thought I will check active speakers

But I cant seem to find any active speakers which have a bluetooth in and produce exception sound. And all bluetooth speakers themselves tend to be docks

Any options I am missing ? Any other way of achieving my goal ?
The requirement is that they setup will be most userfriendly possible. Hence bluetooth is a must. And when you want to seriously enjoy your music, it is up for that as well

(The Paradigm Shift A2 + a bluetooth receiver seems to be the best compromise so far)

audioengine A2+ comes to mind. They have wireless audio adapter and bluetooth music receiver as welll... check their website.

i do not know of their availability here.

I use the Audioengine A2 sometimes with an ipod dock ( the earlier version ) and its quite good for a small rooom or maybe on the desk or something.

regards

Me too not sure if you can find an powered speaker with your pre-requests...

If you can overlook powered speakers, you can consider the Compact hi-fi systems which offer all the flexibility you looking for...

All of them have network capability...

X-HM81-S Pioneer - Sound System, iPod Dock -

Onkyo | CS-N755

HiFi Systems - Yamaha - Other European Countries

I know you wouldn't consider getting it from abroad after reading you earlier posts.... But if you plan to buy these her, it should cost you roughly 40K....

I had enquired abt Pionner XHM71K from UK for approx 20K INR.. Last minute my friend backed off...

@grunthos - This should fit your bill with a little extra money.
Wireless
Connection options - RCA, Digital
Bluetooth with aptX
Even subwoofer output

This is available in our hifimart. (Wireless : Q Acoustics BT3 Wireless Hifi Powered Speakers)

With good reviews.
Only you have to compromise on FM Radio. Do check before you want to decide on other.

You are right. This is almost exactly what I was looking for
Thank you

Though they are slightly more than what I was hoping to pay. No harm in adding to wishlist I guess :)

(found another similar speaker - the Dali Kubik Free - but it is frightfully expensive)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back