phone for playing music

which phone provide best audio for playing music to AVR or stereo system under 20k

I suppose you have Android mobile, if so which model?.. AVR USB port support only apple devices (which i haven't used), they don't support Android mobiles thru USB..

If your AVR has ethernet connectivity, hard wire it.. Download the AVR mobile app and play audio from mobile thru wi-fi..

If connecting to stereo system, most mobile support USB-OTG function.. Add an USB DAC (without volume controller) to mobile and connect it to stereo amplifier..

Why not just get a Chromecast and stick it in the AVR HDMI port, or Chromecast audio?

No phone below 20K will give you the desired audio quality you are looking for. If possible pick up a LG G6, these are going for quite a discounted rate now, should be able to find one around 26k.
Make sure to get the Indian/Asian version and not the US imported ones, the Asian and Indian version has the much loved Quad DAC, I used one and I loved the sound they produced. A very capable phone with great camera and even greater audio capabilities.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back