Please share your thoughts on how FOSI AUDIO V3 sounds with q acoustics 3010i. Now it is playing with spbs22. Does my decision ok to buy q acoustics.

debkumar.de

Please share your thoughts on Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers and how it will work with fosi v3 amp(I use only given 32v 5a power adapter)+ fosi p3 preamp(upgraded with 6k4 bigger 5654 series tubes)+ fx audio dac x6+ hiby R3 II DAP As USB AUDIO SOURCE. I am not going buy any upgrade power adapter(48v/53v) further for more power as it gets more hot by it, So please share your thoughts on it(i.e. power adapter) as well.

Attachments

• 1727273297285830800605622232054.jpg
    1727273297285830800605622232054.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 16
Your Pioneer is actually a little hard to drive. So, if your fosi could drive pioneers, it can drive qacoustics as well. I am not sure if you will feel the upgrade though as pioneers are really good speakers.

Your Pioneer is actually a little hard to drive. So, if your fosi could drive pioneers, it can drive qacoustics as well. I am not sure if you will feel the upgrade though as pioneers are really good speakers.
People are preferring qacoustics over Andrew Jones made speakers these days.. I don't know what is going on...btw I am actually upgrading to qacoustics 3010i for more accuracy bass and less vibration, noise etc...am I correct to do so? Pls reply, I didn't find much(3010i vs spbs22) on this topic on the net.I understand that you mean amplifiers but I don't use class A or class ab amp...so if you could suggest any better class d amplifier it would be great help.

People are preferring qacoustics over Andrew Jones made speakers these days.. I don't know what is going on...btw I am actually upgrading to qacoustics 3010i for more accuracy bass and less vibration, noise etc...am I correct to do so? Pls reply, I didn't find much(3010i vs spbs22) on this topic on the net.I understand that you mean amplifiers but I don't use class A or class ab amp...so if you could suggest any better class d amplifier it would be great help.
Is it possible for you to demo the 3010I in your place? if yes, please take the amp with you.

There's going to be a difference but not really much of an upgrade - 3010i's are VFM entry level speakers and perform as such. In order to really "feel" the upgrade, i would suggest going with a 6.5 inch bookshelf - something like the Mission QX-2, or at the very least, the Wharfedale Diamond 12.1.

Please share your thoughts on Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers and how it will work with fosi v3 amp(I use only given 32v 5a power adapter)+ fosi p3 preamp(upgraded with 6k4 bigger 5654 series tubes)+ fx audio dac x6+ hiby R3 II DAP As USB AUDIO SOURCE. I am not going buy any upgrade power adapter(48v/53v) further for more power as it gets more hot by it, So please share your thoughts on it(i.e. power adapter) as well.
I use the upgraded 48v/5A supply and thermals are well under check - warm to the touch but no overheating whatsoever.

As to whether you'd require the 48v/5A PSU, it all depends upon how loud you pump your music and the sensitivity of your speakers.

If you want to listen at above 80db with speakers which are less than 85db sensitivity, i'd suggest the 48v supply as my 32V supply would run out of steam with my Dynaudio Excite X14 which are 84db sensitivity.

@DB1989 How are the ZA3 monoblocks? I'm considering to buy them because they have XLR inputs and just 13,000 bucks isn't too much. I have already tried out Aiyma A07 and it is quite good for that price. Also using Allo Class D volt+ amplifier which I use quite often. So I don't mind using these new breed of class D amps

@DB1989 How are the ZA3 monoblocks? I'm considering to buy them because they have XLR inputs and just 13,000 bucks isn't too much. I have already tried out Aiyma A07 and it is quite good for that price. Also using Allo Class D volt+ amplifier which I use quite often. So I don't mind using these new breed of class D amps
Pretty darn good for the price as long as you don't expect them to punch way above their weight. Dynamics are very good and being monoblocks, stereo separation and imaging are excellent and they project a wide soundstage. The mids and refinement also leave nothing to complain about though you'll find better if you spend a good deal more money - in my experience, that would be my CXA81, Wilsenton R8 and R800i but the comparison is a bit unfair. They also come with a 48V 5a PSU right out of the box. I daresay you'll be pleased as a punch with their performance.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back