Polk Audio PSW 110 Problematic?

bipin1143

I was struck today with an awesome deal that offers psw110 for 5k INR 3years old
the seller says its in good condition. but the reviews says this sub has few problems regarding built-in amp which dies after 2 years
can someone help me with this before the offer goes off please
expecting reviews from this sub owners..

I was struck today with an awesome deal that offers psw110 for 5k INR 3years old
the seller says its in good condition. but the reviews says this sub has few problems regarding built-in amp which dies after 2 years
can someone help me with this before the offer goes off please
expecting reviews from this sub owners..

Where did you see this deal? A new one costs around 25k but is currently unavailable. Buying from an unreliable reseller might get you a bad bargain especially if this sub has been repaired hence the low price.

Hi thanks for your response the sellers asking price was 8k and bargained down to 6k INR even sent a video playing music and I confirmed its in working condition
My problem is about the future, if the amp fails or anything? heard its problematic

No one sells such a sub for such a low price unless there are inherent problems with the sub itself. Either not repairable or too costly to fix and makes the cost savings ineffective. Probably the he driver reconed or something like that. Also possibly problems in the amp section.
One more thing being sub driven to the hilt!

No one sells such a sub for such a low price unless there are inherent problems with the sub itself. Either not repairable or too costly to fix and makes the cost savings ineffective. Probably the he driver reconed or something like that. Also possibly problems in the amp section.
One more thing being sub driven to the hilt!

+ 1 to this. Anything that seems too good to be true is usually just that!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back