Q acoustics 700i or Q acoustics 2000i or Wharfedale DX-1

Hey Guys, I am confused which one HT setup to go for,?

1) Q acoustics 2000i
2) Q acoustics 7000i
3) Wharfedale DX-1

With them i m considering Denon X1000 to compliment them, Open for advice and suggestions.

Hi

First you need to decide the budget....then the kind of speakers you want...towers / bookshelf or satellite...

Next is audition as many systems available within the budget....you may require to stretch your budget if it is something good.......shortlist the systems which appeal to you in features, performance and appearance.....end of the day, you are going to be the owner and use/listen to it...so your ears will be the judge...everyone has a different taste in sound and wants a certain amount of features / gimmicks.....all the best.....with the festive season going on I am sure that there are ample offers provided by various dealers around..look for the best which suits you.

I have decided these 3 home theatre packages and all 3 are under my budget including the AVR, i just want the help to help me in choosing among the 3. which one i should go for.

Q Acoustics 7000i is a very good package if you looking at a sleek and stylish surround system, what is the price you are getting at?

Or should i stick to to this configuration

2020i q acoustics bookshelf speakers x4
SVS PB 1000 subwoofer
2000iC center Speaker
Denon X1000

Or should i stick to to this configuration

2020i q acoustics bookshelf speakers x4
SVS PB 1000 subwoofer
2000iC center Speaker
Denon X1000

This is good to go. If possible get a pair of 2010i speakers for surround duties instead of 2020i. You would save around 5000 Rs.

q acoustics 2000i has 2010i as the mains & surrounds & are proper bookshelves as compaired to 7000i or DX1 which are sats. So they may sound differently. You must audition them. 2010i would be better than the two for me & is a very good performer. As pointed earlier 2020i for the fronts would even be better & 2010i is more than enough for surround duties. Do audition & also let us know what you finally settled for.

I auditioned 2020i setup, 2010i setup and 7000i setup. I was blown over by the performance of Q acoustics 7000i, they are very breathtaking and musical. Gun fights, rumbling, chase, bomb blasts are very aesthetically reflecting inside the room. 2010i does not stand anywhere in front of 7000i performance in terms of movies and music. 2020i performed slightly better than 2010i in terms of movie ONLY but in terms of sound, they were piercing my ears.

I kept listening to 7000I again and again, auditined batman, transformer, LOTR, soundtrack in the movies, songs from ipod etc. Lovely and pleasant to the ears. Felt, like why the hell i have been going to theaters for watching movies from last so many years.

P.S used denon avr 2000

I would say Q7000i is the best, musical and close to reality.

I auditioned 2020i setup, 2010i setup and 7000i setup. I was blown over by the performance of Q acoustics 7000i, they are very breathtaking and musical. Gun fights, rumbling, chase, bomb blasts are very aesthetically reflecting inside the room. 2010i does not stand anywhere in front of 7000i performance in terms of movies and music. 2020i performed slightly better than 2010i in terms of movie ONLY but in terms of sound, they were piercing my ears.

I kept listening to 7000I again and again, auditined batman, transformer, LOTR, soundtrack in the movies, songs from ipod etc. Lovely and pleasant to the ears. Felt, like why the hell i have been going to theaters for watching movies from last so many years.

P.S used denon avr 2000

I would say Q7000i is the best, musical and close to reality.

where I can find Q Acoustics 7000i in Hyderabad?

Can other learned members , who have heard the 2020i, 2010i , 7000i please guide me how come the 7000i , which has only satellites , be better performer than proper bookshelves ie. 2020i & 2010i. When I auditioned them,the 7000i could in no terms hold a candle to the other two in terms of stereo music & 5.1 application. This is just my opinion.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back