Rca to HDMI

Saiganesh

Yes, the title reads write.
The need!
The advent of recent AVR with no rca-in has come to this need!
Have a old avr lying down with least use.
There are many solutions available with hdmi to rca. Now in search of a decent rca to hdmi to make use of the multi channel amp in old avr's.

Why does only iphone (weighing in few grams) gets to be accused of e-waste, while this avr industry is doing this in many folds!!!

Why does only iphone (weighing in few grams) gets to be accused of e-waste, while this avr industry is doing this in many folds!!!
...possibly iphone does this every year while the AVR ( as a Industry ) does every decade.

Yes, the title reads write.
The need!
The advent of recent AVR with no rca-in has come to this need!
Have a old avr lying down with least use.
There are many solutions available with hdmi to rca. Now in search of a decent rca to hdmi to make use of the multi channel amp in old avr's.

What is your chain going to be like? Source? RCA is an analog signal while HDMI is a digital signal.

If its HDMI to RCA what you are looking for then this is a nice device to have. On the other hand if its the other way round, then I am not sure which Digital to Analog converter you can use.

MaSh

What is your chain going to be like? Source? RCA is an analog signal while HDMI is a digital signal.

If its HDMI to RCA what you are looking for then this is a nice device to have. On the other hand if its the other way round, then I am not sure which Digital to Analog converter you can use.

MaSh
New avr rca out to old avr multi channel in

Ohh okay. So you just need RCA from New AVR to RCA in Old AVR for each channel? Trying to use the Old AVR as a power amp?

MaSh
Exactly. Love how the amp delivers in my old pioneer lx57...no other amp satisfies me to that extent and would love to use the sound tuning allowed in lx57 somehow....

Exactly. Love how the amp delivers in my old pioneer lx57...no other amp satisfies me to that extent and would love to use the sound tuning allowed in lx57 somehow....
Wouldn't a simple rca cable suffice for each channel? From pre out in NEW avr to old avr.
The sound signature varies when different brands of pre and power are used. Check by first running the fronts on old avr.

Wouldn't a simple rca cable suffice for each channel? From pre out in NEW avr to old avr.
The sound signature varies when different brands of pre and power are used. Check by first running the fronts on old avr.
Old avr only has 2 channel in and not multi channel -like 5 channels or 7... checked with just 2 chaannels and it sounds good enough...no change in tonality....its very giod!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back