Recommend an integrated stereo amplifier for Klipsch RP8000F

Enkay78

Hi all,

Well few months back, I was undecided about buying either KEF/Klipsch for my music setup. Thought over a lot....and then decided on Klipsch RP 8000F.

Now I need your help guys. I need some solid recommendations about what integrated stereo amplifier might work best for the set up.

I am planning to keep this in my living room which is around 18x20 sqFt. And usually I listen to variety of pop, rock, blues, bollywood and sometimes ghazals.

In future I plan to get a Rega Planar 3. Currently my source includes downloaded Mp3s, flacs, Amazon music, Spotify. (Tidal being planned).

Some amps I have considered are:

Marantz
Yamaha
Denon PMA
Peachtree

My budget range will be around Rs 1.5 lakh.

So shoot me some good ones...and if possible links to buy. I am open to exotic, esoteric..... tubes ( I have not own tubes before)

Thank you beforehand.

Please check the following sale listing, if your'e open to used gear. Both are excellent

Hi all,

Well few months back, I was undecided about buying either KEF/Klipsch for my music setup. Thought over a lot....and then decided on Klipsch RP 8000F.

Now I need your help guys. I need some solid recommendations about what integrated stereo amplifier might work best for the set up.

I am planning to keep this in my living room which is around 18x20 sqFt. And usually I listen to variety of pop, rock, blues, bollywood and sometimes ghazals.

In future I plan to get a Rega Planar 3. Currently my source includes downloaded Mp3s, flacs, Amazon music, Spotify. (Tidal being planned).

Marantz
Yamaha
Denon PMA
Peachtree

So shoot me some good ones...and if possible links to buy. I am open to exotic, esoteric..... tubes ( I have not own tubes before)

Thank you beforehand.
Klipsch RP 8000F its a good speaker.. I recenly demo of rp 6000f with pair or arcam a19. frankly speaking klipsch is not suitable in arcam. then the store guide plug into anvance acuistic amplifier 75 watts solid state ab design amp and I suddenly notice in the sound quality is so pure, bass is tight and smooth high. thereafter i requested to plug sugden a21 amp with klipch and now its hell and heven diffrence in sound quality (wide sound stage, vocal, mids, highs in all area they are good). but my personal opinion Klipsch RP 8000F a well sensivity speaker tts why a low watt pure class A amplifier with tube pre should blown ur mind and never regret. (marantz, Yamaha, Denon PMA, Peachtree all are good amplifier but not well matched with klipsch IMO)

Hi I bought the same pair very recently with Denon x4500H. My aim was also 2 channel audio but made a mistake by buying an AVR. I am not very happy with Denon, though you are looking for an IA, I would suggest instead of Denon/Marantz go with Peachtree. It has better reviews. I am looking forward to change the entire setup I would go for definitely a pre amp and a nice class a or tube pre amp. Just my opinion. All depends on a lot of factors mainly budget. So spend wisely if possible try to pair the amp with RP 8000F and then buy.

Good luck.

I love the Peachtree Decco 125 or the equivalent now. Its just a great amp with absolute control and lovely tonal quality.

Please check the following sale listing, if your'e open to used gear. Both are excellent

The parasound halo 6 int is SALIVATING STUFF but way beyond my budget currently.

I have no experience with tube amp.

Any good recmmendation?

Was going through Schiit products....are anyone having good experience with their Amps/DACs?

I was on the verge of ordering two vidars then their new amps came about.

So stuck with choices

However I want to research more and get a fair amount of idea before I finalize.

Klipsch RP 8000F its a good speaker.. I recenly demo of rp 6000f with pair or arcam a19. frankly speaking klipsch is not suitable in arcam. then the store guide plug into anvance acuistic amplifier 75 watts solid state ab design amp and I suddenly notice in the sound quality is so pure, bass is tight and smooth high. thereafter i requested to plug sugden a21 amp with klipch and now its hell and heven diffrence in sound quality (wide sound stage, vocal, mids, highs in all area they are good). but my personal opinion Klipsch RP 8000F a well sensivity speaker tts why a low watt pure class A amplifier with tube pre should blown ur mind and never regret. (marantz, Yamaha, Denon PMA, Peachtree all are good amplifier but not well matched with klipsch IMO)
How much would a Sugden a21 cost?

I have no experience with tube amp.

Any good recmmendation?

Was going through Schiit products....are anyone having good experience with their Amps/DACs?
A bolt of pure DC from a new DAC burnt out my speakers (story on hfv ofc).

I like the DAC (Gumby, I owned buber and bimby before that) very much, it is what I like. So far [fan yes fanboi no ;) ]. I'm in hurry to change

I have not heard aegir. The story is here

I figure my Vidar is what my low efficiency sails need, so did not get all obsessively head-fi and review following. I do need to get a balanced view of freyaS or Freya+ though ...

Okay so you were asking good experience with the Schiit ? Yes, actually.

Hpz the Indian d&d doesn't list Vidar or aegir. Or freyaS / Freya+. They do have gungnir and yggy and other stuff. Ive gotten stuff like Gumby through them. Decent experience.

Ciao
GR

I was on the verge of ordering two vidars then their new amps came about.

So stuck with choices

However I want to research more and get a fair amount of idea before I finalize.
If ur looking for monoblock take a look at audiolab 8300mb on hifimart much better deal than schiit.

You could also look at the new Schitt Ragnarok 2. This is a modular all in one integrated amp unit with optional mutlibut dac.

A bolt of pure DC from a new DAC burnt out my speakers (story on hfv ofc).

I like the DAC (Gumby, I owned buber and bimby before that) very much, it is what I like. So far [fan yes fanboi no ;) ]. I'm in hurry to change

I have not heard aegir. The story is here

I figure my Vidar is what my low efficiency sails need, so did not get all obsessively head-fi and review following. I do need to get a balanced view of freyaS or Freya+ though ...

Okay so you were asking good experience with the Schiit ? Yes, actually.

Hpz the Indian d&d doesn't list Vidar or aegir. Or freyaS / Freya+. They do have gungnir and yggy and other stuff. Ive gotten stuff like Gumby through them. Decent experience.

Ciao
GR

Thanks for this feedback. I will keep in mind.

You could also look at the new Schitt Ragnarok 2. This is a modular all in one integrated amp unit with optional mutlibut dac.

I had gone through this....but just worried that their price to performance may not be what I want.

I follow Darko et all in YouTube. And I somehow gets 'inconclusive' feelings about this.

Hi all,

Marantz
Yamaha
Denon PMA
Peachtree

Thank you beforehand.

These should work for you

Pre and Power

You could also look at Emotiva

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back