Review on Dell 7700FullHD Projector. Happiness should not be limited to our budget!

Raju13

Hello everyone,

Many of you may already use high-end projectors, which undoubtedly offer excellent quality but come at a high cost. For those looking for a projector in a much lower budget range (20-30k), options available on platforms like Amazon, particularly those from Chinese manufacturers, may not meet expectations in terms of quality and durability. In such cases, considering second-hand projectors could be a viable alternative.

I personally explored this idea when I visited Ritchie Street in Chennai one day. The area hosts numerous shops specializing in second-hand projectors. Upon arriving, I randomly entered a shop and requested a demonstration. The shopkeeper showcased several models, and among them, one stood out: the Dell 7700h. Despite not being fixated on brands initially, this projector caught my attention immediately.

Upon further inspection, the Dell 7700h proved to be exactly what I was looking for. Its specifications were impressive; the projector delivers exceptional performance, especially in terms of its ability to project deep blacks and its high brightness of 5000 ANSI lumens coupled with a strong contrast ratio.

One limitation I found with this projector is its requirement for considerable distance. Despite this, it has performed exceptionally well for my setup: projecting onto a 120-inch screen from a distance of 17 feet.

I've been using this projector for nearly a year now, during which I've watched over 150 movies, and I can confidently say it has exceeded my expectations. I'm very satisfied with my decision to purchase it.

I have got plenty of help from fellow-members over here. Just felt like sharing this experience! Love you all.

Projector Specs: https://www.projectorcentral.com/Dell-7700FullHD.htm

End of the day what matters is your satisfaction and congratulations on finding the right fit. There is a very credible youtube channel called the The hook up. He does scientific analysis of gadgets, particularly projectors and one of the best budget projectors he keeps recommending is Groview 818C which costs less than 10K INR in US. My friend bought me one and frankly I wasn't impressed. Either I got a bad quality product or maybe I cant discern the greatness he could see in his technical tests. Hence what is great for one may not work out for others and vice versa

After using few Indian and Chinese cheap projectors, I have now gone back to my 720p Acer 5360 from 13 years back as its way better.

Already 4K projectors which have good reviews from this channel is selling for 600 USD. Xgimi Horizon Pro was available for 700 USD and now back to 900 USD.

Hoping eventually we get these kinds of prices in India. The more the country prospers, hopefully there will a big spike in demand and hence more supply and eventually better prices

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back