Samsung Q800D or Denon AVR S760H?

CasualGamer

Hi everyone, I am a beginner in this space and need some help from you. I've been searching and watching youtube videos to find a good dolby atmos setup(entry level).

I am little confused with the choices here. I want to set this up in my living room(15x16x9). My TV is Samsung Q70D. I am looking for Surround sound system with dolby atmos.

Option 1 : Samsung Q800D Soundbar(Rs. 50k).
It has upward firing speakers and supports dolby atmos. I can also extend it with two satellite surround sound speakers. Problem is I can't find them here in India. They may cost around 20k.

Option 2 : Denon AVR S760H(Rs. 48K)
It's a 5.1.2 system. My plan is having 3.1.2 for now and extending it to 5.1.2 later. This setup will cost more than Option 1 but will be worth it quality wise.

I am low on budget as you can guess from the Options I have but both can be extended in future.

Also, if it's option 2 then what set of speakers I should buy with it. As of now I am going for 3.1.2?

Hi everyone, I am a beginner in this space and need some help from you. I've been searching and watching youtube videos to find a good dolby atmos setup(entry level).

I am little confused with the choices here. I want to set this up in my living room(15x16x9). My TV is Samsung Q70D. I am looking for Surround sound system with dolby atmos.

Option 1 : Samsung Q800D Soundbar(Rs. 50k).
It has upward firing speakers and supports dolby atmos. I can also extend it with two satellite surround sound speakers. Problem is I can't find them here in India. They may cost around 20k.

Option 2 : Denon AVR S760H(Rs. 48K)
It's a 5.1.2 system. My plan is having 3.1.2 for now and extending it to 5.1.2 later. This setup will cost more than Option 1 but will be worth it quality wise.

I am low on budget as you can guess from the Options I have but both can be extended in future.

Also, if it's option 2 then what set of speakers I should buy with it. As of now I am going for 3.1.2?
Any time avr with surround system is better than soundbar.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back