Small PA system question

GeorgeO

Guys

I need a PA system for a room around 30 X 15, would welcome suggestions.I would like to have wireless lapel mounted mike. Is Ahuja the best option?

TIA

I'm also in this hunt.
One option suggested to me was to go Ahuja Active speaker and then add a mixer from from Behringer or similar.

Will watch this thread for more ideas.

Cheers,
Raghu

Guys

I need a PA system for a room around 30 X 15, would welcome suggestions.I would like to have wireless lapel mounted mike. Is Ahuja the best option?

TIA

Hi, Ahuja is good, as a PA under normal budget, they are having very small Amps and Wall mounting speakers in range.

There was huge procurement process initiated for my office(Group of Education institutions) for School Audio/visual requirement.

http://www.hifivision.com/home-theater/65662-video-projection-school-hall-urgent-requirement.html

I have checked many of the brands and finally concluded with Ahuja series, as it doesnt require room treatment and robust, still very economy.

But, while looking for the same, one of my known friend(Qubix Technologies) who are into high end audio/video installations, suggested that, I can also look into Sonodyne PA series (which is Indian make). He told, the sound quality of Sonodyne products better compared to Ahuja and slightly expensive.

The final decision is not yet made.

I wont use Sonodyne again, since I bought one of their higher end systems and my experience with their after sales was disappointing. They don't offer you any operating manual-for systems costing over 50-60K, and their office in Bangalore is now closed, they operate through a distributor.

I wont use Sonodyne.... their after sales was disappointing...

That is the another reasons sir, I am looking to Ahuja, since, my requirement is for the deep rural area and Ahuja electronics can be get repaired even at Taluk centers easily.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back