Speaker cabinet manufacturer in Mumbai

Hello
Can someone help me with speaker cabinet manufacturer in Thane or Mumbai.
Many Thanks

Hi,

There are many at Lamington Road (Grant Road East). You will get ready made ones for different type of speakers used at home or professionally.

Hi,

There are many at Lamington Road (Grant Road East). You will get ready made ones for different type of speakers used at home or professionally.
Would it be possible for you to share further details. I have been there on multiple ocassion, in the vicinity of police station but haven't seen one. Thanks

Would it be possible for you to share further details. I have been there on multiple ocassion, in the vicinity of police station but haven't seen one. Thanks

You will need to go in the lanes / by lanes behind the Police Station. Near Hotel Grant, that's where cabinets are being sold by several shops. If you are coming out from Grant Road Station EAST, outside platform 4 its walking distance (dont take the FOB) to go towards Hotel Grant and you can ask anyone.

You will need to go in the lanes / by lanes behind the Police Station. Near Hotel Grant, that's where cabinets are being sold by several shops. If you are coming out from Grant Road Station EAST, outside platform 4 its walking distance (dont take the FOB) to go towards Hotel Grant and you can ask anyone.
Thank you so much. Very nice of you..

U can buy MDF from Maharashtra plywood harinivas Thane and get it done with the help of any local carpenter. MDF should ideally be of 18 mm thickness, dense with reddish tinge. Last I checked, the price was ₹65/ sq feet. I do make cabinets as a hobby but for more intricate designs requiring router /jigsaw, I get it done from a professional. Proper bracing and flush mount are prime requirements for any good design

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back