Subwoofer Recommendation 20k-40k

deserteagle

Hi FMs!

Please recommend me subwoofer in 20k-40k range! My current setup is: AVR (Denon 1500h), Front (Polk S20), Surround (Polk S10).
Other requirements are:
- Room size is 9'x20' with listening area of 9'x11'.
- Usage 90% movies 10% Music

At this moment I am considering these-
- Polk HTS10
- Polk DSW550
- Bic F12
- Bic H100ii (not sure whether it is avialble in India or not! Could not found many leads)
- Bic PL200ii

Hi FMs!

Please recommend me subwoofer in 20k-40k range! My current setup is: AVR (Denon 1500h), Front (Polk S20), Surround (Polk S10).
Other requirements are:

- Polk HTS10
- Polk DSW550
- Bic F12
- Bic H100ii (not sure whether it is avialble in India or not! Could not found many leads)
- Bic PL200ii

You can also add Taga TSW 212 to the list.

Hi FMs!

Other requirements are:

- Polk HTS10
- Polk DSW550
- Bic F12
- Bic PL200ii
Best in this list is the bic pl 200-ii.

BIC PL200 II is good option of above all. You may try for pre owned subwoofer also. Within your budget you may get SVS, XTZ or Sunfire small or entry level subwoofer.

BIC PL200 II is good option of above all. You may try for pre owned subwoofer also. Within your budget you may get SVS, XTZ or Sunfire small or entry level subwoofer.
And where can we get a pre owned sub ? Please let me know as even i am looking for a sub.

You can float your requirement with budget in Wanted section of this forum. Those FM who are interested to deal with you will connect you. You may choose from the available options within your budget. You may also get very good subwoofer with little increase budget. Audition may not be possible and shipping may be an issue so choose the one from your or nearby city. If both of you are comfortable with shipping (and if possible) then keep another 3 to 5K for shipping charges.

Are you interested in SVS SB 1000. I am planning to sell mine as am planning to move to SB 3000. If interested pls PM me.

Thanks for suggestion. I have already purchased BiC PL200ii

Congrats on the purchase.

Hope it is performing as per your expectations, you can try different placement spots if required to get optimal performance, Use a movie clip or song that you are very familiar with as reference so you know the difference.

Look at the for sale section. There are 2 SVS PB1000 subs for sale sale and it’s priced quite good. Pick it up if it falls within your budget and you can forget the others.

They are good subs for the price.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back