Suggestion for Floor standing speakers

chaturvedi

Hi fans!! This is my first post here after reading through numerous really useful ones. I am in process of finalising the home theatre system at my place and have already bought Denon 1200 AVR with Jamo S626 in thought. But now I would like to explore some more options as 626 looks too big for my 40 inch TV and not very satisfying too. Please suggest me some more options below 1.5 Lakhs for 5.1 set up. Presently, confused between Tannoy mercury v4i and Polk audio rti A7s..
Thanks in advance:)

Hi fans!! This is my first post here after reading through numerous really useful ones. I am in process of finalising the home theatre system at my place and have already bought Denon 1200 AVR with Jamo S626 in thought. But now I would like to explore some more options as 626 looks too big for my 40 inch TV and not very satisfying too. Please suggest me some more options below 1.5 Lakhs for 5.1 set up. Presently, confused between Tannoy mercury v4i and Polk audio rti A7s..
Thanks in advance:)

Hi, I would recommend you take a good audition.
I really liked Melodika FS, but my budget was restricted. Also good bookshelfs on a good stand might help better.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back