Suggestion required for a Cafe

SanjayM

Hello All
I need your valuable suggestion on Hi-Fi Audio system (2 speaker) for a cafe, the equipment I presume would be a integrated amplifier and 2 speakers. Budget around 1,00,000 and size of cafe is 55'-0"x 15'-6" height 11'-6". Media to be played USB stick, ipod, iphone, ipad etc bluetooth connectivity preferred. Total seating of cafe is 35 covers.
many thanks
Sanjay

That's a huge place to cover. I'm not an expert but I think In-ceiling speakers will do a better job covering every sitting places uniformly. You can check Yamaha, Sonodyne, BIC according to budget.

Alternatively, you can also set up 4 floorstanding / bookshelf speakers in 4 corners but that will cross your budget. Let others pour in :)

As said above,for that size area you cannot do away with just two speaker !

Alternatively, you can also set up 4 floorstanding / bookshelf speakers in 4 corners but that will cross your budget.

I wouldn't suggest that at all as that is not the type of speakers to be used for Channel music or Background music.

The easiest and best way is to go for Ceiling speakers all around like mentioned or Ceiling with Wallmount speakers (Bookshelf version of Pro Audio)

Well apart from the above mentioned Brand there are few other options for you like this one below.This a Bangalore based Firm and has a good deal of options for you to chose from.

JNM Audio

Additionally if you can post some pics of the place and or the 3D diagram of the place (if have the architect who has already done it for you).That'll give us an idea of the decor and can pitch in more accurately.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back